News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Spokesperson for a German left-wing youth movement...

Started by Angry White Male, May 23, 2018, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...and her open letter of apology to the three migrants that raped her in Mannheim in 2016:

"I wanted an open Europe, a friendly one.  One that I can gladly live in and one in which we are both safe in.  I am sorry.  For us both I am so incredibly sorry.  You, you aren't safe here, because we live in a racist society.  I, I am not safe here, because we live in a sexist society.  But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism.  I promise you, I will scream.  I will not allow it, that this continues happening.  I will not stand idly by idly and watch as racists and concerned citizens call you a problem.  You are not the problem.  You are not a problem at all.  You most often are a wonderful human being, who deserves to be free and safe like everyone else."

And this is all you need to know.

Bricktop

Leftism is often associated with mental illness.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Leftism is often associated with mental illness.

They seem to have no problem with getting stuffed full of migrant cock against their will...  Seriously gotta wonder if deep down they sorta liked it.

Wazzzup

There is some scientific evidence for this--

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/">https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ssess-psy/">https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

Correction of a prior study shows--Liberals are more likely to be psychotic and/or authoritarian.

Angry White Male

I also truly do question the IQ of African Blacks.  I believe at least one of the migrants was from Eritrea.  His statement went something like this:  "In Eritrea, we can do whatever we want to the women, generally without repercussion."

I have no doubt his statement was generally true, but back to me questioning their IQ:  I could take a White kid, maybe even as young as five or six, on a trip to Eritrea, and I'm willing to bet money on the first thing outta that kids mouth...  "Boy, things are very different here" would be my guess.

A small White child could be introduced into a foreign environment, and would pick up instantly that they are not at home anymore, and everything is different there.  A child could deduce they're "not in Kansas anymore."

Yet a fully grown adult Black from Eritrea somehow doesn't understand that a trek into Western Europe would land him into a land that's foreign, and things aren't 'like they are at home anymore?'

No wonder Africa is a shithole, and shall always be.

Angry White Male

And I also shall make this point:  I don't work with Black migrants, because there aren't really many here at all (yet), but I have worked with other cultures very regularly, as they ARE here yet.

And I'll tell you this:  They may not openly say it, but they are often FAR LESS 'accommodating' and 'Liberal' to ideas that women are equal, and that gays do have a right to exist also, than even righter-wing Whites typically are.

The irony here is that the very people that push for more and more refugees, seem unable to appreciate that they are actually the most disliked by newcomers.  The irony is, is that Angry Straight White Males such as myself will fare the best around the 'newcomers,' and will be the last to fall.

Very ironic that they cannot understand this...  The Angry Straight White Male is hated by the Liberal Left, but the migrants hate the Liberal White left more than they do the Angry Straight White Male!

Now somehow I just have to insert the Jewish Problem into here also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...and her open letter of apology to the three migrants that raped her in Mannheim in 2016:

"I wanted an open Europe, a friendly one.  One that I can gladly live in and one in which we are both safe in.  I am sorry.  For us both I am so incredibly sorry.  You, you aren't safe here, because we live in a racist society.  I, I am not safe here, because we live in a sexist society.  But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism.  I promise you, I will scream.  I will not allow it, that this continues happening.  I will not stand idly by idly and watch as racists and concerned citizens call you a problem.  You are not the problem.  You are not a problem at all.  You most often are a wonderful human being, who deserves to be free and safe like everyone else."

He or she makes Germany seem as bad as Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Angry White Male

When I visited Germany long before this crisis, my family there did complain about the Turks.  The Turks came as temporary labour after WWII.  Some thought they'd leave after the labour market slowed...  Of course that never happened.  They stayed and caused problems.

So, not all Germans are keen on the influx.  My family there isn't.  Remember though...  The German people aren't exactly all collectively pushing for their nation to be destroyed, but more importantly there is one thing you must remember...  WWII is still fresh in everyone's mind globally (and will be so forever), so they also know it may be 'taboo' to even attempt to be patriotic and question out loud the status quo...

Odinson

Aryan

I remember this, SJW females are such an erection killer, especially those ridiculous feminists......

Rancidmilko

Leftism IS a mental disease. Several, actually.

But what we're witnessing now is some sort of collective schizophrenia with a hint of suicidal behavior.

The world has become completely taken over by insanity.

And when so many people show that they are unfit to live in a society, they are allowing others to do whatever they want.

Basically, the people today will give rise to someone 10x worse than Hitler.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I visited Germany long before this crisis, my family there did complain about the Turks.  The Turks came as temporary labour after WWII.  Some thought they'd leave after the labour market slowed...  Of course that never happened.  They stayed and caused problems.

So, not all Germans are keen on the influx.  My family there isn't.  Remember though...  The German people aren't exactly all collectively pushing for their nation to be destroyed, but more importantly there is one thing you must remember...  WWII is still fresh in everyone's mind globally (and will be so forever), so they also know it may be 'taboo' to even attempt to be patriotic and question out loud the status quo...

This is what I don't get. You don't let your country go to hell because you committed a mistake once.

What you should do is avoid the same mistakes, that made you get into a war, from happening again.

If nazis felt like the jews were the ones to blame in the 1930's, what will stop that from happening with the muslims?

And I mean, from what I read, the muslims are a much more immediate and clear menace than the jews ever were.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I visited Germany long before this crisis, my family there did complain about the Turks.  The Turks came as temporary labour after WWII.  Some thought they'd leave after the labour market slowed...  Of course that never happened.  They stayed and caused problems.

This is what I don't get. You don't let your country go to hell because you committed a mistake once.

What you should do is avoid the same mistakes, that made you get into a war, from happening again.

If nazis felt like the jews were the ones to blame in the 1930's, what will stop that from happening with the muslims?

And I mean, from what I read, the muslims are a much more immediate and clear menace than the jews ever were.

A little bit of self criticism is a good thing.  Too much and a country's self esteem is ruined and they commit suicide or allow themselves to be destroyed, and that's where we seem to be.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...and her open letter of apology to the three migrants that raped her in Mannheim in 2016:

In many ways you can see the echoes of communism in this and echos of nazism as well.

the echoes of communism-- capitalist oppressors vs worker victims has been transferred to-- European (white) oppressors vs Muslim (Minority) victims.

the echoes of nazi style scapegoating is told in her narrative--the rapists are not guilty at all -- indeed they are "fine people" -- it is the racist Europeans (whites) who caused the muslim (minority) victims to rape her.  Thus the nazi version--a  Jewish scapegoat is responsible for all problems,  has been substituted with the European (white) racist scapegoat being responsible for all problems.

On the surface it looks like a tale of pure irrational stupidity and mental illness, but it is also a look into the mind of a modern SJW extremist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

A little bit of self criticism is a good thing.  Too much and a country's self esteem is ruined and they commit suicide or allow themselves to be destroyed, and that's where we seem to be.

It  seems throughout the West, that line has been crossed.